June 30, 2013

Make The Switch

Beyond My Smile blog

Apparently, Google Reader closes down for good tomorrow. I am not sure how many of my readers follow this blog through Google Reader, but I suggest that if you are interested in keeping up with my posts, please follow me on Bloglovin'.
    Follow on Bloglovin
The blog reader service is free and very convenient. When submitted, all of my blog posts show up there, photos and all. I have also created a facebook fan page for this blog within the past week. I will try submit all of my new posts there as well. 

I don't know of any other blog-reader subscription services. But, If you do and you prefer to go that route, that's okay too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments/Questions are always welcomed and appreciated.
Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...