June 3, 2013

This Is How I Know What Love Is || Part I


[Arms Wide Open by Misty Edwards]

♫ "What does love look like? is the question I've been pondering 
What does love look like? 
 What does love look like? is the question I've been asking of You 
Once believed that love was romance, just a chance 
 I even thought that love was for the lucky and the beautiful 
 I once believed that love was a momentary bliss, but love is more than this..." 


This song poses a question I sought an answer to a couple years ago:
What is love?
What does love feel like?
The answer is depicted beautifully in this song Arms Wide Open by Misty Edwards. Listen to the words and meditate on them. I'll expound upon it a bit more in a follow-up post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments/Questions are always welcomed and appreciated.
Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...