April 23, 2011

"I Will Wait For You"


"I Will Wait For You" by Janette...ikZ

This is a spoken word piece that I found randomly on youtube. It speaks for itself, so there is no need for me to even say much about it. I will say though, that it made me think about things from my past, and it made me grateful for where I am right now.

My favorite part:
“…Ready to sell my aorta for a quarter not knowing the value of its use to me
Arteries so clogged with my will, it blocked His will from flowing through me
So I thank Christ that His blood pressure gave this heart an attack that
Flat lined my obscure vision
Put me flat on my back
Through my ignorance He saw
So through my sternum He sawed
and cracked open my chest to transplant Psalm 51:10
A new heart and a renewed right spirit within me.
So now I fully understand
Better yet, I thoroughly comprehend
How much I need to wait for you….”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments/Questions are always welcomed and appreciated.
Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...