April 19, 2011

I'm a Supporting Blogger!


Right after posting about the GAP Study a few weeks ago, I decided, to just take the pledge to become an Army of Women supporting blogger. After all, I support their mission 100% and if I am persistent enough to ask my facebook friends to join their mission (every few months or so), then why not promote it on my blog as well?

Breast cancer awareness has been a passion of mine for a few years now. Breast cancer is a disease that weakens and defeats mothers, wives, sisters, etc., but with all the research being done and early detection screenings, it is possible to fight it. The Love/Avon Army of Women (AOW) would like to recruit 1 million women (i.e. women who are healthy, have been diagnosed with breast cancer, breast cancer survivors, women of all ages and ethnic backgrounds, etc) to participate in any breast-cancer related study. Signing up is free, and you won't be bothered with hundreds of emails... just an average of one per month giving an update about the current studies, who is needed an any progress AOW has made.

As a supporting blogger, I will be posting blogs every once in a while informing my readers of any new studies that are being conducted. I will also try to recruit new women to sign up. I have also installed the Army of Women Widget on the left. This widget is frequently updated with any new studies or news from AOW.

If you haven't signed up yet, please do so today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments/Questions are always welcomed and appreciated.
Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...