April 14, 2011

Things I love Thursday

These cute little illustrations (and ramblings) from Vimrod....


aaaah life, what a great place to hang out...

Let's make it happen, irrespective of what it actually is...

I am older than my teeth but the same age as my epiglottis. Fascinating, isn't it.

I can't quite face the future which is why I've buried myself in a chocolate cake and am going to slowly lick my way out...

If you saw a small chocolate about to cross a busy road...

Friday, Saturday, Sunday and er...what comes after Sunday again?
Maybe we should ask Rebecca Black (sorry, I had to... haha)...

I can't remember what I was meant to be doing with my life? Perhaps its in my drafts folder...

... and these are for my beau....

I even irritate myself sometimes, if you can believe it...
You + me = awesome
{Source 1} and {Source 2}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments/Questions are always welcomed and appreciated.
Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...