January 22, 2011

Twenty-three









"Amazing still it seems
I'll be 23
I won't always love what I'll never have
I won't always live in my regrets"
~Jimmy Eat World-- "23"~


-- The first two photos above are from my 2oth birthday in 2008. The second, from my 21st (2009) and the last is from my 22nd birthday last year. It seems like it was not too long ago that I attended college, celebrated EVERY single birthday of my 4 years of college with my friends and had little to worry about except doing well in school... Time sure does fly. I'll be 23 years old, a week from now. I guess I'm just nervous because it will be a completely different stage in my life *deep heavy sigh*... Life's still good! ツ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments/Questions are always welcomed and appreciated.
Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...