January 20, 2011

Video of the Day

--I remember hearing this song for the first time fall semester 2009. Leona Lewis was well known for other songs about love including her hits Bleeding Love and Better in Time so I expected nothing less with this video of the day feature. When this video was released and I viewed it, I seriously cried. Not so much a bawl my eyes out type thing, but more of a "Omg, that was so sad...". That's all I'm going to say about it. Watch it and let me know what you thought of the ending.

Happy by Leona Lewis




What did you think about the video? Was it an unexpected reaction? Have you ever been in a situation like this?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments/Questions are always welcomed and appreciated.
Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...