January 5, 2011

A Picture Per Hour

I love getting post ideas from blogs that I read. This "A Picture per Hour" post was inspired by her blog. I planned to document yesterday, Tuesday, January 4, 2011, in photos. I didn't quite take pics after a certain hour, as we were at the movies, but I think what I captured is a good start to what I'm hoping will be a great blogging feature. I also took way more than one photo per hour. I could not resist.



8am: Driving by the piers on Columbus Blvd in South Philly



9am: Having a delicious cup of Hot Chocolate at Benna's cafe on 8th Street






10am: Still waiting for Malinda's car to be inspected... Taking photos of the cute little cafe.







11am: Car is ready!







12pm: We found parking downtown.













12pm (cont.): Lashanda joined us as we looked over the city of Philadelphia from the 33rd floor of the Loew's hotel.










1pm: Roamed around the Olde City area











2pm: We ended the afternoon walking around town and then stopped at the Ritz East to watch "Black Swan".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments/Questions are always welcomed and appreciated.
Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...