January 1, 2011

Top 10 Moments of 2010

-- This list is in no particular order. I just didn't know how to choose the number ONE event, so I just stuck to making a general list.

1. Breast Biopsy
-- The sonographer seemed to have a hard time finding the TWO lumps I had in my breast in 2009. And when I asked for a second opinion from the doctor himself, he said that it looks as if I only have "dilated ducts full of debris... there was no flow or vasculature".

2. Visiting Jamaica for the first time since I immigrated to the US 15 years ago!


3. Meeting my father (search: Jamaica day 7 part I)



4. Graduating college (Drew University)




5. One year anniversary with my beau. I love him.



6. Graduate School
-- I wasn't sure I would even be accepted. I thought of alternatives like radiography and lab technician programs. And while searching for those things, I stumbled upon Quinnipiac University. They had a radiographer's assistant program, but I found that I was more interested in their Biomedical Sciences program once I discovered it... and I ended up applying for that instead. Afterall, I was more interested in research and working for a biotech company more than anything else in the world. Radiography was just an alternative.



7. Starting my blog
-- I started my blog on April 5,2010. I just wanted a writing outlet. I got tired of using live journal and I wanted something fresh. So, I started a blogger. And 142 posts later, I think it's the best thing ever. I love my blog, and being able to share snippets of my life, my likes, my thoughts, etc and having the opportunity to look back on it later in life.



8. Summer 2010

-- Since I no longer worked at the church and was unable to find a summer job, I was able to enjoy the Summer with my loved ones, which was good b/c I got time to relax before grad school began...


9. White Water Rafting



10. Snow Days at Drew





What were some of your favorite moments of 2010?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments/Questions are always welcomed and appreciated.
Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...