February 13, 2013

Lately

Lately (more like very recently):

I have decided to take a step back and take life one day at a time. Worrying is apparently my thing, and it's pretty self-destructive. After a well-needed sit-down with beau, he expressed some of his concerns/observations about me. Simply put, he stated that I worry too much about insignificant things: physical appearance, money, etc. That my worries are for naught since they don't have any real value in the grand scheme of life referencing Matthew 6:25-34. I'm really glad for him putting things into perspective for me. 

Project 365 is still a go for me. There is just a lack of photographic inspiration with my little point-and-shoot camera, lately. I have also decided to only share snippets of the 365 days (read: I don't want to clog this blog with too many photos of nothing).
I tried looking into tickets for a Bill Cosby show in our area (Beau loves him), but prices are ridiculous! Oh my goodness, Bill Cosby!

Things have just been generally quiet around here. Not much adventure. Not much of anything different, really. It would be nice to get away from mundanity, but for now, all is well.

P.S. We are STILL waiting for our wedding photos! That's unheard of in this day and age, right? (Seriously, I would like to know if this is normal or not).  

// photos via



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments/Questions are always welcomed and appreciated.
Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...