February 4, 2013

Dinner Date

For my birthday, beau took me out for lovely dinner on the Moshulu. The Moshulu is a "floating" restaurant in Philly, located right on the Delaware River with views of Camden, NJ. I have been on the Moshulu before for a friend's birthday party, but not for a sit down meal. We had such a sweet time. This dinner date reminded me of one of our earlier dates on the Spirit of New York-- a birthday gift for beau a few months into our dating relationship. We talked. We laughed. And we enjoyed each others company. 


The food was absolutely amazing as well. Beau had the crab cake (one of his favorite meals) and I had the chicken with truffle gnocchi. The waiter recommended the mac n cheese, so I had to try that as well. And for dessert, our waiter also recommended the s'more which was also delicious. 


All in all, it was a sweet dinner date, and a lovely surprise. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments/Questions are always welcomed and appreciated.
Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...