December 14, 2012

Project 365

 via

To date, I have posted less than 60 blog posts for the year. That is an all time low for this little bloggy of mine since I began blogging two years ago. With that said, I plan to do better in 2013...

I have decided to take part in Project 365 (also known as the 365 Photo Challenge) starting January 1, 2013. This idea was inspired by Elsie's personal blog. I think it would be great to document one full year of life through photographs. There are little moments in life that are easily forgotten after several days, so what better way than to have a personal diary of what has happened every single day of one year of your life? This will be especially rewarding for me as it will be my first full year as a married woman. I can't even imagine what beau and I will face, and what exactly will occur during these 365 days, but I am really looking forward to it.

I don't have a set theme for this project. My photos will just consist of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments/Questions are always welcomed and appreciated.
Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...