February 20, 2013

Life of a Newlywed/Housewife?


The other day, my good friend suggested that I start a Youtube vlog channel documenting what my life is like as a newlywed and housewife. 'Ha!', I thought. Although I am an avid Youtube watcher, I do not see myself making videos, as I am scared out of my wits of putting myself out there. Crazy, I know... since I kind of put myself out there on this blog, but Youtube is a whole 'nother ball game. That conversation ended with a sharp 'no', but I have thought about it since and decided on documenting things via my blog.

Although I don't quite consider myself a housewife, just a wife who is home most (read: all) of the time, there are some things I can share in regards to general life as a newlywed, home-decor, learning how to interact with my beau and things in-between. Seriously, I know that it seems like I am already doing that, but I am not. I often share generic parts of my life with beau: dinners, outings, etc. You know, the surface stuff.

This will be a great undertaking since this will be something personal to both beau and I. However, I have learned quite a bit about being a wife over the past 3 months, and it is obvious that there is still more to learn. Lots to experience. Once again, I hope these posts that I share are relatable to my readers and visitors. I hope you find inspiration in them. I hope you feel free to share some advice and tips, as well. This is all a learning process, as life generally is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments/Questions are always welcomed and appreciated.
Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...