September 13, 2011

Who Invited Her?

 {Photo}

'Drama, y'all... Okay!'
(Haha, just kidding. I've been watching way too much Girlfriends, lately)

It was inevitable. Drama with the housemate. It was inevitable. 
I have no problem with her wanting to lock herself in her room the very first week. Or, with her snubbing me everytime I came home. Heck. If she wanted to fumble with her keys in the darkness at midnight because she feared that I would run into her room and steal something while she went to use the potty, then that was on her!

I think we're slowly moving past that... Hopefully. (Because I hate feeling uncomfortable in my own living environment).

I do, however, have a problem with being asked at the last minute if it was okay for her friend to spend a few nights at the house because she lives 2 hours away and it's a long commute. Honestly, I don't have a problem with it, b/c we have individual rooms and ample space in the house to not run into each other. Also, with graduate housing, all utilities except cable and internet are included and we pay for it all at once per semester. It is an inconvenience though b/c now we're sharing the fridge space, bathroom and toilet paper with a third person. I am not a happy camper. 

Luckily. I've met this "friend" before. We had lab together last semester and she actually seems like an okay person. Also, she's married, so I know that her husband will miss her and she truly will not be here for more than "one or two nights a week". 

*Sigh* 
Why do I always end up in situations like this?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments/Questions are always welcomed and appreciated.
Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...