September 7, 2011

Untitled

This might seem really strange (at least it is to me it is), but...

... Lately, I've been coming in contact with different people where we have short conversations about where we're headed (on campus), or thank-yous (for letting them use my grocery store card), or for any other reason that is currently slipping my mind. It sounds perfectly normal, but when they're around or after they leave, I get a sense that they were there for some specific reason.

Obviously, I am completely unaware of what that is, but that doesn't take away from the fact that I get that sense.

This is probably the most random post I've ever written, but I also felt as though I should document it (for the awful lack of memory that I possess).

Have you ever encountered someone and felt like there was a deeper purpose behind it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments/Questions are always welcomed and appreciated.
Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...