August 9, 2011

Paddle! Paddle!

So, beau and I went kayaking this weekend. Initially, I was elated to try something so  adventurous. Then, about 2 or 3 days before the trip, I decided to watch a youtube video on kayaking for beginners. That first video was okay. Then I watched another one.... That was not okay. I was honestly terrified of going kayaking after that video even though it was was a simple tutorial on how to get into a kayak. I honestly freaked out until just a few moments before they handed me a life jacket. We got into our seats of the two person kayak, one of the workers pushed us off, and we were on our way!

It was a beautiful Saturday. Not very hot, definitely not humid, and there was the right mixture of sun and clouds.
Beau and I had a great time out on the waters. Since we haven't really spoken much that week, we caught up on our talk-time... (although, sometimes, I felt like I was talking to the wind and the waves, and he was just talking to my back). ツ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments/Questions are always welcomed and appreciated.
Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...