August 2, 2011

Not Your Typical Jack and Rose

On date night this past weekend, beau and I went to see the Upper Darby Summer Stage production of Titanic the Musical. It was such a great show, packed with awesome talent and amazing singing.



I have to be honest, within the first half hour, I was waiting to be introduced to Jack and Rose's characters. I was soon reminded that there were many other stories to be told, and indeed they were. Stories of the young and old, rich and poor. Stories of those with great expectations and dreams of "America with streets of gold". It was such a beautiful play. I really enjoyed it! 


**Photos borrowed from here**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments/Questions are always welcomed and appreciated.
Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...