August 10, 2011

Video of the Day


"Love Lives On" by Mallary Hope

"And even though I cry like crazy
Even though it hurts so bad
I'm thankful for the time God gave me
Even though we couldn't make it last.
I'm learning how to live without you
Even though I don't want to
And even with you gone, love lives on"

There's something about country music that tugs at the heartstrings. (Mine, especially). Love Lives On was one of iTunes' free song of the week about 2 years ago. This song puts me in the mindset of Martina Mcbride's musical style, including all the sentiments and story telling of a true country song. I also liked this song because it speaks about what many people face each day... The loss of a spouse or loved one.

It's a beautiful song. Take a listen. ツ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments/Questions are always welcomed and appreciated.
Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...