June 11, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award


I was recently rewarded the stylish blogger award by Marie from MerelyMarie. It's an honor to receive this blog award, so thanks Marie! 

The rules of the award are to:
• Thank & link back to the person that awarded you this award
• Share 7 things about yourself
• Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers
• Contact these bloggers & tell them about the award


Here are 7 Things About Me, Jhan:

#7 I get antsy while listening to someone speak. I have some REAL talkers in my life (i.e. my mom, boyfriend, and high school bff)—Strange, because these people are the closest to me, yet we’re complete opposites when it comes to communicating. By antsy, I mean that if they begin going over my quota of talk overload, I have to find something to do. If I’m on the phone with my bf, then I’m either playing a game on my iTouch or browsing the internet. The same with my friend. If it’s my mom or some kind of elder giving counsel, I’ll start doodling or ripping at my nails if nothing more entertaining is at hand.

(You don't even want to know what kind of meeting I was in when I did this doodle, although you can probs tell by the notes.)

#6 I am a chain gum chewer. Yea, it’s kind of bad… well, it used to be. I wouldn’t say that I finished x-amount packs of gum per day (that’s just too much), but if the flavor gets old, I usually don’t hesitate to replace it with another piece. 
#5  I am really good at google searching. See this post. My sister often tells me that I am in the “wrong profession”.
#4 I can’t stand the heat. Yes, I was born on an island, but I’d take sunny 50 to low 60 degree weather any day!
#3 I enjoy rollerblading! I owned a pair of roller blades when I was younger and loved them to bits. Sadly, I’ve outgrown them and haven’t skated since. I intend on purchasing a pair and starting it up again, soon.

#2 I love dressing up.Whether it be to a formal event, or going to dinner with friends or my beau, I like putting myself together for that event. I haven't gotten to go out much recently, though.
#1 The past five years have been a wonderful transitioning and growing period for me. I have evolved much as a person and I have learned so much about myself, people, love, and Jesus. I am more confident, a bit more outspoken, and I have a completely different outlook everything in general. Life is good at this moment. 

Picture 1: 2006; Picture 2: 2010
 ( Sidenote: I used to avoid taking pics at all costs because of my exotropia. I've learned how to maneuver myself around it now by changing the angles of my head and body. This way, it is less noticeable and I can stop hiding from flashing cameras)

**I hate to be the one to stop the ball rolling in my court, but I don't really have any new new blogs that I follow. That does not mean that the one that I do follow are not stylish.. trust me, they are (most of them are independent fashion bloggers)!**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments/Questions are always welcomed and appreciated.
Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...