June 10, 2011

A New Blog Feature... How (p)interesting

 Pinterest is an up and coming network that allows users to keep an archive of their favorite images on virtual pinboards. Whether you love images of interesting photography concepts, delicious foods, dresses, or inspiring outfits... there's a pinboard for that!.... if you want to create one for yourself, of course.

Although it's quite easy to get sucked into this new craze, I am able to spend a reasonable amount of time on the site every week, just to take a gander at new pins or even post some of my own. There are so many pretty images I would like to share with you guys that I have decided to start this blog feature: Five Pin Fridays. Every Friday, I will post five of my favorite pins for the week. They may all have a general theme or they just be random selections that I've fallen in love with.

Here begins my very first Five Pin Fridays. This week's central theme is scenery.






1) Dusk, campfire, and a fancy tent? What more could you ask for on a camping trip. I would love to go camping if my tent looked like that.  2)Autumn tree tunnel, Smuggler's Notch State Park, Vermont : 3) Looks like a world within a world. Such a lovely looking place. 4) This image reminds me of Fern Gully in Jamaica. Remember this post?... It would be a great aisle for a wedding ceremony... no lie. 5) Saihoji (Kokedera) - Kyoto, Japan:.  This area looks so surreal. Almost like a painting. When I look at this photo, I can feel the warm, humid air on my skin and the softness of the grass and moss between my toes. Love it!

**all photos borrowed from Pinterest*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments/Questions are always welcomed and appreciated.
Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...