June 29, 2011

This Weekend

I love my summer internship, but I look forward to the weekends more than anything. Weekends are a time for me to relax, unwind and spend time with my friends and the boyfriend. I especially like weekends because they are more eventful than they've ever really been in the past, but that's a story for another day. (And by weekend, I mainly mean Saturdays, and maybe Friday evenings, because my Sunday's are dedicated to church and resting for the upcoming week). Here are a few photos from this past weekend...

The NBC Great Shredder Event at Camden County College. Got rid of all the petitions from credit card companies and misc. mailings.

Malinda and I with NBC's Tracy Davidson.

Teavanna at the Deptford Mall. My friend spent her life's savings there... I am convinced!

An evening out with my beau with a lovely evening drive, nap, and delicious Indian food on South Street. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments/Questions are always welcomed and appreciated.
Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...