August 2, 2013

Current Breast Cancer Studies


As some of you who may have been following me for some time may know, I am a supporting blogger for the Dr. Susan Love/Avon Army of Women. You can read more about what that means, here. My posts have been few and far between, but I am still very much committed to this service.

In the sidebar, you will notice a pink button that says "Army of Women: Current Breast Cancer Studies". Click the button, and the link will take you to where I keep an updated list of all of the breast cancer studies that require participants. Please take some time to look through the study requirements and see if you are able to participate in a study . You would be doing a great service to the researchers, and to current and future breast cancer sufferers.

Here is also a link to other studies you can join.

photo via

1 comment:

Comments/Questions are always welcomed and appreciated.
Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...