March 24, 2012

Lately



1. I was never much of a fan of polishing my (finger) nails, but I am now! I am starting to find colors that complement my skin color, and that makes nail polishes fun again. 
2. Somedays, I have too much to do and so little time, that I just do take out for dinner. It truly takes some stress away.
3. Weather-wise, this week was beautiful. Campus was buzzing and there were so many people outside in the courtyard taking in the sun. I don't think I have ever seen this many people outside at one time since I started attending this school.... maybe I'm exaggerating. 
4. So, you know how I bragged about spending my spring break doing absolutely nothing... yea, well that caught up with me. I stayed up ALL night Thursday night trying to finish a lab report. No caffeine, just pure will-power kept me motivated. I have to say though, that once I finished watching the sun rise at around 7:30 am, I HAD to take a nap... and woke up 2 hours later to complete the assignment. I felt like a zombie all day. Lesson learned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments/Questions are always welcomed and appreciated.
Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...