March 27, 2012

It's A Shore Thing

Good things come from Daily Deal websites. The primary perk was getting a really affordable deal on a visit to the chiropractor, which was well needed. The secondary perk? Discovering this....



To my surprise, the chiropractor was literally across the street from the Connecticut shoreline in West Haven. It was mainly a residential area, but drive a little bit further and you would stumble upon a nice little parking pad and free access to the beach (at least what I believed to be free). Drive further even, and you will discover a mini boardwalk and tree lined beach looking out onto the Long Island Sound. 









I snapped so many photos, my poor little camera died. I'm glad I take it with me just about anywhere I go these days. I would be so unhappy if I missed the chance to capture this. I can now cross #3 off of this list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments/Questions are always welcomed and appreciated.
Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...