October 10, 2011

Wonderfall

You guys!
Oh. My. Goodness. 
I fell in love this weekend!
... with Pier 1 Imports. 

I went on my usual drive around town this weekend to get out of the house for a few hours. I had a specific goal in mind: finding pretty decals to spice up my bedroom wall a bit. Of course, upon entering the store, I felt awkward and out of place, especially since I've never been there before. But, as I explored beyond the wall decor section, I absolutely fell in love. 
Everything in the store was so vividly bright and colorful. The pillows were soft, plush, and luxuriously designed (especially those that were designed with a Middle Eastern flare). The kitchenware were brilliantly colored and the other bits and bobs were just so cute and unique, I wanted to purchase them all.They were also having an 'End of Summer' Sale, so everything just seemed to be reasonably priced.


I can definitely picture myself decorating my future home/apartment with some of the items seen in the store. I can't wait for an excuse to go back there, and if I can't think of a reason to return, I'll go back just to window shop. 


Images taken from here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments/Questions are always welcomed and appreciated.
Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...