October 29, 2011

Snow in October!





It's 34 degrees outside (above freezing!) 
About 70% of the trees still have leaves on them, and
The snow flakes are large, fluffy, wet and heavy. 
Thundersnow!
We are expected to get between 6 to 10 inches, and so far, we have about 3 inches of snow. 

I went out to a kiddie birthday party earlier today, and of course I got stuck on my way back home (at the bottom of the hill of my road). I've only had my license for a little over a year, so I'm definitely not an experienced winter weather driver. I just kept my foot on the gas pedal to get me up that hill. Needless to say, my car now smells like burnt rubber. But I made it home safely and I am warm and cozy in my room.
Thank God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments/Questions are always welcomed and appreciated.
Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...