September 20, 2012

Life Goes On -- Making Plans


It's pretty safe to say that just about every girl dreams of the day she falls in love, becomes engaged, and is then able to plan her wedding. I have to admit that the last 11 months (can't believe it's been that long already) of my engagement haven't been so grande. Aside from not having the support that I would like to have, I was also hunkered down with school, finding a job post graduation, and the overall cares of life.

I really wish I could do this all over again and have the joyful parent, carefree life, a well-paying career to foot the expenses, and just the overall support to begin planning my dream wedding. But that would make life a little less interesting, wouldn't it?

Needless to say, life goes on and in the end, I have to do what's best for me. I love beau with all my heart. Not just because he's sweet, kind and easy on the eyes, but because he actively strives to be an easy-going, Christ-like person. His actions towards me and certain situations in life pushes me to try my hardest to live that way as well.

So, in light of the roadblock that was before us in planning our wedding, I have finally begun planning the details of my wedding.  I do hope to share some of these details with you when they're completed, dearest readers. In the mean time, here are a few of my favorite inspirations from my pinterest boards.

photo via

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments/Questions are always welcomed and appreciated.
Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...