July 8, 2011

Five Pin Friday


1) Cute representation of the age old saying "I love you this much".
2) I think this is a brilliant photo concept-- Shadows.
3) I really like this image because it portrays the big floppy beach hat that I've been longing to have since last summer. Hopefully I'll be able to purchase on sooner or later.
4) Love this idea for my future home. A wall of silly portraits that somehow go together.
5) This is by far my favorite story of the week. In summary, a British photographer went to visit the black macaque monkeys in Indonesia. They were quite pleasant to be around and loved his camera, so handed it to them and they snapped that lovely self-portrait along with a few other images that can either be seen here or here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments/Questions are always welcomed and appreciated.
Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...