September 13, 2010

10 Things I learnt this weekend


  1. You shouldn't rip a command strip off the wall. It defeats the purpose of what they're made for.
  2. I miss being close to NY.
  3. My mind will decide that it wants one thing and I'll listen to it, but I should really go with what my heart wants instead.
  4. I need to read my Bible and pray more consistently.
  5. I've committed many follies in my relationship.
  6. My mom actually gives pretty good advice sometimes.
  7. I need to let go of the pain and hurt I've experienced in my past. (Hebrews 12:15)
  8. The Lord has a special plan for my life, I just need to surrender to him.
  9. I should probs start working out or at least going for a walk.
  10. I REALLY like Zooey Deschanel's style.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments/Questions are always welcomed and appreciated.
Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...