September 18, 2010

Crushin'

I was first introduced to Robbie Jones while watching season 6 of One Tree Hill. He played troubled student and 'bad guy' basketball player, Quinten Fields. I didn't like his character too much b/c he was rude most of the time, but as 'Quinten' role took a turn for the better, I started liking him more and more. The writers eventually killed his character and all that was left of him were memories.

He's back this season/year in a new CW tv show,Hellcats . He plays a cheerleader, Lewis. Thinking about his character in One Tree Hill, I couldn't imagine him being a cheerleader in this show but I have to say that I'm liking him so far. He's being quite the charmer and he's actually pretty good looking. ツ


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments/Questions are always welcomed and appreciated.
Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...