January 4, 2014

2014: a new year to just... live


On the eve of the new year, I said enough. Enough with the self-realization. Enough with the reflections. Enough with the resolutions.

I am entering into the new year with zero expectations. Some may consider this very lackadaisical, but that is just where I am right now.

As I have observed very closely over the past few years: life does not always go according to plan. We dream. We hope. We make plans. and sometimes those plans and dreams don't always go the way we hope. And that's alright. I'm okay with it because no matter what,  life just does not go according to a our own scripts, but it does go on.

Honestly speaking, however, I do have an idea of what I would like to attain and achieve. I have an idea of the areas in which I would like to see personal growth. But if I do not attain or achieve any of those goals, life still goes on. And we somehow end up on an unplanned adventure that brings us more (or less) than we have even planned or imagined.

For 2014, I plan to just live (and see where life-- and the Lord takes me)

Happy New Year, dearest readers. I pray the God of heaven grant you a year of peace, joy, unselfish love, and amazing health and strength in 2014.

1 comment:

Comments/Questions are always welcomed and appreciated.
Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...