December 30, 2011

2011 In Review




So many wonderful memories were made this year! I drew close to the members of my Connecticut church home, as well as a few of my fellow classmates. I have also grown in mind, spirit and ability. I have worked on no longer living to please others solely for their approval of me. I have learned to: let things go; leave some things unsaid; and most importantly, continue loving unconditionally.  I have gotten a better grip on this thing called "life".

As I move forward into 2012, I will carry that which I've learned this year. I don't know what the next 365 days hold, but I do know that there are some special plans for this upcoming year (earning my Master's is one big thing). I look forward to it... and I look forward to making new memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments/Questions are always welcomed and appreciated.
Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...