February 15, 2014

Premier

049

Last weekend we drove down to Ocean City, MD with our church to attend Premier Winterfest. Winterfest is sort of like a convention for young Christians (mostly teens and young adults). It was my first time attending something like this, although I vaguely remember going to Summerfest when I was in high school. Our church went last year and many of the young people came back on fire for God. It was no different this year. I too am refreshed from this experience. It was so beautiful seeing a huge auditorium full of teens and young adults raising their hands up in worship to the Lord. I wish I had this attitude and spirit when I was that age. Who knows where I would be now. I do enjoy the process I went through to get where I am now though. Everyone has to have their own story... their own process. Still,it was also a great time to fellowship with some of the younger people from our church. Beau thought it was a good idea for us to interact with them on a one on one level and I can truly say that I enjoyed it.

That weekend was also the first time I got to fully test out my DSLR. I can honestly say that I got some beautiful shots from it, but there is still so much to learn. Here are some photos from the event:

096
063
052 060 111 105 267 346 457

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments/Questions are always welcomed and appreciated.
Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...