July 2, 2012

Things Are Going to be All White

I used to watch romance films and believe that would be me one day. Then, reality kicked in and I realized guys can be cruel and everything doesn't always turn out like they do in fairytales and films. But after meeting my beau and experiencing how he loves SO passionately and SO hard... I believe again! 

Happy 3 years, beau!

I love you more than I could even express in a simple blog post. I love how you love the Lord. And I love how you love me. 

I look forward to the day when we say "I do". 

(Dearest readers, I guess this is my way of officially announcing our engagement. I said 'Yes!' on October 3, 2011!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments/Questions are always welcomed and appreciated.
Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...