July 6, 2010

I Fear

.... the wretched over-bite. It is so unbecoming!

I also fear a great deal of MANY other things in regards to my physical appearance (i.e. obesity, burning to a crisp during the summer months, etc) . But as I listed those things one by one to my dearest friend, Vanessa, on the elevator of Thomas Jefferson University Hospital last week, a wonderful nurse standing in the elevator said to me: "Oh honey, you're adorable!You don't have anything to fear. You're young!
Live your life!"

Needless to say, I was thoroughly embarrassed as the nurse exited the elevator and Vanessa laughed at me.

*sigh*

Granted, the nurse was right. There are worst things in life to be afraid of.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments/Questions are always welcomed and appreciated.
Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...