July 10, 2010

Jealousy

I've been watching seasons upon seasons of Girlfriends since mid-May, when I received the 1st five seasons as a gift. During an episode of season 3, there was one song that played throughout the scene where Mya and Darnell decided to divorce and I wrote the lyrics down hoping to just type it in a Google search and find the artist and the name of the song instantly (<--- on the verge of being a terrible run-on sentence). Needless to say, that didn't work. Finally, approximately 5 minutes ago, I found it! Yay me! Enjoy!

P.S. Be warned, it's not really a happy-go-lucky song. It's really mellow, which I like.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments/Questions are always welcomed and appreciated.
Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...