- Travel- to Cape Town-South Africa, Australia, Greece , Russia, some countries in South America and maybe Thailand.
- Go parasailing - Although I'm deathly afraid of drowning, I love that thrill I get when the rollercoaster drops, or when the car drives down a hill.
- Have a walk-in closet- I want to neatly organize my my clothing by item, such as all of my dresses, Skirts, tops, pants, coats, etc in their own sections.
- Have an amazingly gorgeous and beautifully decorated wedding- by David Tutera.... if I could win a free wedding by him, that's even better.
- Own/rent a summer house- somewhere close to water.
- Go horseback riding -- in an open field or on the beach.
- Be a contestant on The Amazing Race-- I hope I'm not on an episode where one of the team members has to have their hair shaved off, but I'll do any task just to get the experience of a lifetime. My friend Malinda would make an awesome teammate. We'll yell at each other until a task gets done and it'll push us more.
- Working happily at my dream job-- although, I am still unsure what that would be.
- Start playing the clarinet again-- I played when I was 13/14 yrs old. I stopped when I got to high school b/c I didn't know where to buy a reed (silly, I know). Anyhoo, I would love something to do with my spare time. It'll keep my brain and fingers up to par.
- Ride in a hot air balloon.
- Go roller-blading again. I need to buy a pair.
What's on your bucket list?

..to find my bucket!
ReplyDeletegreat list!!
ReplyDeleteVicky
(new post: Venice for a Day & follow me)