Day 23 – 15 facts about you.
- I'm a first year graduate student.
- I'm a germaphobe... don't really know how I plan on working in a laboratory with this issue.
- I love mushy love songs by people like Faith Hill, Celine Dion, and those random teen pop songs that make you feel like you're 15 yrs old again..
- I never really get anywhere on time.
- I love shopping.
- I am obsessed with natural beauties like Mop Top Maven.
- I love sweet things.
- I think I've done one of these before.
- I'm not much of a talker, so when I do talk a lot for whatever reason, I either get a headache or force myself to stop talking because it feels weird (seriously, it does).
- I have about 370 videos in my "favorites" playlist on youtube.
- My great grandmom was Caucasian and my great grandpop was Maroon.
- I love photography. I can't wait to get a fancy camera, then I'll be snapping away.
- I wouldn't say that I have a favorite color. Currently, I love the colors green, burnt orange, yellow and bright and deep shades of blue... Mostly because they all complement my skin tone. :-)
- I found proof for the silent "z" after the "n" in my name and bookmarked it, but my old laptop has been reimaged twice since then.
- It took me way too long to formulate this list.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments/Questions are always welcomed and appreciated.
Thank you for stopping by!