July 15, 2013

Celebration Planner


I can truly say that event planning is just not my forte. I already feel really bad for my future kids. Beau's birthday is coming up this week. I have a few ideas of what I would like to do for him on our super small budget, but it's shaping up to be a little more challenging than I expected.

Sure, in a Pinterest generation, it is much easier to gather ideas and inspiration for planning any event. And, sure... I planned my wedding in about 2 months time.  But that means nothing when planning for others. 

Whatever happens, I say --- Awesome birthday surprise or bust!  I have a feeling he will really enjoy it regardless and that's what makes him the sweetest. 

//photo via

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments/Questions are always welcomed and appreciated.
Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...