April 9, 2013

Date Night: Brick American Eatery


Beau and I love trying new restaurants and cuisines. So, for the last couple years, we have been trying new restaurants by purchasing daily deals (i.e. Groupon and Livingsocial  for our city. Sometimes, it's a hit or miss with the restaurants, but we have been able to find some gems. Brick American Eatery is one of them. It's a tiny little restaurant in Rittenhouse Square, Philadelphia and I love it.

On Saturday evening, we went to Brick American Eatery for the third time. Beau really likes their lamb burger, and I basically like everything I've tried thus far. The food comes out hot and I think everything that they plate together complements each other very well. On this past dinner date, we had the Thai chili shrimp for an appetizer. I tried the pork tenderloin with sautéed peaches and strawberries (I got jipped on the peaches, though) and chipotle mashed potatoes. I convinced beau to try something other than the lamb burger, so he got the jumbo lump crab cake with lemon pesto capellini and vegetables. Everything was so good. This place hasn't disappointed us yet!


Overall -- and in all honesty, the wait is long, but the food is good. 
...And I had a sweet time with my beau. We didn't waste spend any time looking at our phones during our date. I really enjoyed our time together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments/Questions are always welcomed and appreciated.
Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...