March 25, 2013

Currently...




Listening to...
Darlene Zschech’s new worship album -- on repeat. I haven’t listened to much outside of Christian contemporary music in the past few months, so this is just a great addition to what I have been listening to .

Watching... 
The Amazing Race. This show has been my favorite for many years, but even more so now. I love getting involved with everyone’s personal story and choosing a team to root for. I also enjoy getting a glimpse of different nations around the world, and how the natives always find a way to laugh at the “silly Americans”.

Thinking about...
 
My one year wedding anniversary -- which is 8 months away, btw. But I honestly can’t wait to make it to that beautiful milestone. While laying in bed Saturday morning, beau asked me if I had any desires for our first year anniversary. My answer was ‘no’, but secretly, I thought about it the day before, and I pretty much have my answer down-pact. We’ll hold off on giving an answer, though.

Looking forward to... 
Starting work (and you know, actually finding a job). I feel a little helpless sometimes with all the financial burdens that beau has to carry on his own. I would love to help and am sure that I will be able to in the near future. I am also looking forward to the 50-degree weather predicted to hit just in time for Easter!

Pinning... 
Home inspirations like crazy. I hope to write a post -- or several -- on our house decor once we get the ball rolling. Because right now, it's looking pretty sad. The walls and everything in between are kind of bare. 

Making me happy... 
Being happy. I shared about my sadness in previous posts. How things I faced in life brought me down and how many of those things were carried over into my marriage. Prayer changed all of that. I feel so much lighter now. Words can’t even describe it.

Enjoying...
 
Reading blogs again. Between finishing school and all the craziness life threw at me, I fell off the blog-reading wagon for a while. I have since cleaned up my reader -- got rid of those blogs that no longer interests me, and bloggers that don’t seem to post anymore, found some new bloggers that relate to where I am now and where I want to be in the future, and now I’m on the ball again. I seriously love it.

Craving...
An activity outside of the house. I am thinking (always thinking and not doing ---> slacker) of building my way up to  some sort of long-distance starting from one lap around a park per day and working my way up. I would also like to take swimming lessons and maybe even try one of those crazy painting parties? Have any of you ever gone to one?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments/Questions are always welcomed and appreciated.
Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...