January 23, 2013

Connecticut, the Beautiful

Beau's college friend got married this weekend, so we took a little trip up to Connecticut to see him tie the knot. I was super excited about going since I hadn't been here since graduation and we planned on visiting the church I attended while living there.

 After leaving over an hour after our projected departure time and driving south instead of north we finally made it.


Connecticut was just as beautiful as it was when I left. There was snow on the ground (old snow, but snow nonetheless), the air was crisp and the views were great. We arrived right around dusk and happened to pass by the Trap Falls Reservoir which had the most amazing view.


Beau's friend's wedding on Sunday was also beautiful. All in all, I really just enjoyed getting away for a short while. I look forward to many more road trips with my love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments/Questions are always welcomed and appreciated.
Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...