November 21, 2012

The 'Perfect' Song


As a person who enjoys listening to adult contemporary love songs from the 80s, 90s and early Y2K, I did not foresee having such a hard time deciding which song to march in to. As I combed through my playlist entitled Eros, I've listened to the lyrics of each song more carefully than ever before... and have finally decided on this one. A little more modern, but lovely nonetheless.

In the process of trying to find that perfect song that seemed as if it was not in my personal musical collection at all, I stumbled upon a song by Brandon Heath. I loved it so much and it brought so many tears to my eyes, that I had to have it played at some point during our wedding. 
Beau and I agreed to have it played for our first dance.

 Love Never Fails by Brandon Heath

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments/Questions are always welcomed and appreciated.
Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...