April 9, 2012

Bloggy Birthday (2 Years)


It slipped my mind on the exact date, but it was just 2 years ago that I started Beyond My Smile with this post. At the time, I just wanted an outlet in which to share my thoughts. Never did I think it would play such a role in my life and become one of my favorite hobbies. I have learned so much about myself and have grown as a person from just using this blog as a means of expressing my thoughts and documenting a few things in life. I even began using it as an educational/outreach platform for women facing/curious about breast cancer (something near and dear to my heart).

Thank you to the faithful readers who stuck around. I am also grateful for those who stop by almost randomly. I hope you found some guide to what you were looking for. Also, for the few friendships I have made through blogging, I am truly appreciative of your concerns, words of advice and well wishes. 

I had no clue where this blog would take me when I began, but it has taken me quite far. I share some extremely random posts sometimes. But other times, I share my heart.... my struggles. My hope is that someone finds strength through those posts. I also hope to continue documenting snippets of my life. Looking back on my previous posts, I can already see how much I have grown and evolved in just 2 years' time. As I make another transition in life, I look forward to seeing what the next year brings, what trials will be faced, and what lessons will be learned.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments/Questions are always welcomed and appreciated.
Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...