February 7, 2012

More!

More birthday celebrations came along towards the end week. A few of my QU friends and I got together and we went out for dinner and karaoke. Dinner was delish and karaoke was also super fun! I still think I sound better in the bathroom/shower, but I overcame my nervousness and sang "Fire" by the Pointer Sisters as my first song. Coincidentally, my second song choice ("Roll to Me" by Del Amitri) was requested around the same time that someone else requested it, so we sang it together. 
All around a good time with great people. 

For inquiring minds: Videos of said singing do exist, but they will never see the light of day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments/Questions are always welcomed and appreciated.
Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...