February 1, 2012

Birthday In Photos

I was able to cross a couple things off my CT bucket list after my birthday weekend. First, we took a mini-road trip to the aquarium in Mystic, CT (Bucket List #5). It was a gorgeously sunny Saturday, which was great because many of the exhibits were outdoors.

On Sunday, I opened the lovely and thoughtful gift from my beau, read cards, and relaxed a bit before the school/work week began again. Dinner was at a cute little Indian restaurant in New Haven (Bucket List #4). The food was super delicious and really filling -- BEST mango ice cream ever!! -- . 
Overall, it was a sweet weekend and birthday. I enjoyed every bit of it. 


 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments/Questions are always welcomed and appreciated.
Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...