February 6, 2012

11 Random Things + Q&A Tag

Marie, over at MerelyMarie, tagged me in one of these tags that I love so much:

The Rules:
  • Post these rules.
  • You must post 11 random things yourself.
  • Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post.
  • Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
  • Go to their blog and tell them that you've tagged them. No stuff in the tagging section about ‘you are tagged if you are reading this.’ Blah blah blah, you legitimately have to tag 11 peeps!
**Note: I really don't know who I could tag in this, so it will have to stop here with me... sadly. I'm pretty sure I just lost this game.**

My 11 Randoms:

My 11 questions (by Marie):

  1. Something you look forward to?
    -- That wonderful day when I get to spend every single day of the rest of my life with my beau. No more long-distance relationship madness... No more cell phone miscommunication.
  2. Text or Talk?
    -- I prefer talking (even though I'm not much of a talker unless I have a lot to say), but everyone is always too busy to talk.
  3. Favorite music artist/group/band?
    -- My favorite music is contemporary Christian and alternative/classic rock/etc... I like a whole slew of artists and sometimes, I only know one of their hits... which is enough for me.
  4. Something/someone you didn't or don't get the hype or excitement over?
    -- I don't get the hype over many of the pop singers (Gaga); internet trends (planking, cinnamon challenge, Headless horsemann-ing, etc); and The Twilight series.
  5. Favorite blog to visit?
    -- Currently, Enjoying the Small Things. Kelle Hamptons seems like such a loving, caring mama. I also really just enjoy snapshots of her family and surroundings... oh, and the music on her page. Music on a blog page is usually a turn-off for me, but I keep listening whenever I visit her page.
  6. What really "gets your goat"...pet peeve?
  7. -- I am immediately irked by people who cough/sneeze without covering their mouths. 
  8. Favorite/best video on Youtube? link please
    -- Oh man! THIS is my most recent fave
  9. Guilty pleasure song/music or television show?
    I'm not even going to lie... I watched the entire Season 2 of Kim and Kourtney Take New York.
  10. Salty or Sweet eats?
    -- Sweets! I have such a massive sweet tooth. I had to get rid of the stock of cookies and candies from my house. Now all I have are crème brûlée flavored rice cakes. It does the trick.
  11. Fill me in on a secret about you or your life.
    -- Haha. Marie... you sneaky lady, you! I don't currently have any secrets.
  12. If you had guaranteed success at doing one thing, what would it be?
    -- I would want to be 100% successful at flying. Initially, I wanted guaranteed success at finding a cure for diseases, but that would put many out of jobs, and also, disease will never completely disappear from this life. Therefore, I choose flying. I would want to see the beauty of Earth from above through my own eyes. 


Thanks for tagging me, Marie! This was fun! ツ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments/Questions are always welcomed and appreciated.
Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...