The graduation equation: 1 comp exam + 2 classes - 5 months = GRADUATION
That's right! In 5 months, I will be a Master of Health Sciences. "Exciting" is not sufficient enough to describe this impending milestone.
Since my time in Connecticut will be over in no time, I have developed a list of all the things I would like to do before graduation and moving back to Philly.
- Take a ferry across the Long Island Sound
- Visit a lighthouse
- Visit a beach
- Eat at a few (at least 3) restaurants in New Haven/Hartford
- Visit Mystic, CT... go to the aquarium or go on a boat ride
- Visit Lyman Orchards
- Meet up with at least one of my three aunts who live in Connecticut/Massachusetts
- Attend a QU athletic game
- Participate in an event hosted by these people
Although this list is not extensive, it does run the gamut of all the things I imagined myself doing as I learned what the state has to offer. CT is such a beautiful state, full of grandeur, bursting with hills, gorgeous landscape, and over all a lot of places to see. I truly hope to complete this list and record it in life's book of memories.