I can't wait to have my first home where I can decorate and liven it up with some of the beautiful art available in the world. These 3 paintings are currently my favorite.
4. This fit & flare dress is perfect for my shape. It would cinch the waist and not hug my curves, which would make me more than happy.
5. I. want. a. onesie.... I am not ashamed.
6. Since the summer, I have really been into loose, drapey clothing. This high-low cowl neck sweater is lovely!
7. My plaid Chooka lace-up rainboots died at least 8 months ago. I have yet to replace them. I definitely need a new pair of rainboots.
8. A bright colored tote for all your casual handbag needs? Yes, please!
9. If I could find a comfy pair of camel colored mary-jane pumps with chunky heels to wear with skinny jeans, I would be quite happy.
Every girls needs unique jewelry pieces. The earrings and bracelet remind me of Jamaica.
13. My 6 year old 4 mp Canon Powershot A520 has been good to me. It really has. But I yearn for a camera that not only produces better quality photos, but also gives me the feel of a fancy DSLR camera without the bulk. This Nikon is pricey, but Ashton makes it SO desirable.
14. Dark denim jeans + taupe car seats don't mix. I NEED these car seat covers... I am too embarrassed.