March 30, 2011

Hope

As per usual, my iTunes is on shuffle and I hear a song that I've most likely heard a thousand times (because when I love a song, I love it about 30 more times after that, and then some). The song is "Love Is" by Hope.


"Love is just forgiveness when you know you've been done wrong
And taking every heartbreak and turn into song
Love is just believing when you cannot see the light
In every situation, shine as the brightest star..."





Hope is a beautiful singer/song writer I discovered and fell in love with a few years ago. The first song I heard by her was "The Rain Don't Last". After hearing that song, I wanted to hear more so I sought her out until I found a selection of her songs on her personal Myspace page. Needless to say, I have been listening to the same 9 songs since then, and honestly, it's been a few years now.

I figured I would Google 'Hope' to see what's up with her these days and look what I found... My next Video of the Day! Added bonus: she's singing with one of my favorite male singers, Jason Mraz.

This is a double smile feature today!
(...triple if you count the fact that she'll be releasing an album soon)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments/Questions are always welcomed and appreciated.
Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...